You can define the regulation to prevent your secret information from being learned or suggested.
Each exception includes a description,
a regulation and the content. You can set the regulation to "Begin with", "Include" or "Whole match".
For example, if your password is "mypwd123", you can add an exception as one of the following:
- Regulation="Begin with" and Content="my".
- Regulation="Include" and Content="yp".
- Regulation="Whole match" and Content="mypwd".
- The exception is saved by Typing Assistant with encryption.
- You needn't define the exception for digital part of your password, digital will never be learned or suggested.