Application Manage enables you to specify the applications or application window where you want real-time suggestion window DISABLED or ENABLED.
Disable/Enable Typing Assistant in applications:
- If you check DISABLED, the applications you specified are disabled, and all other applications are enabled.
- If you check ENABLED, the applications you specified are enabled, and all other applications are disabled.
Add an Application:
You can specify a disabled or enabled application by browsing and selecting an executable file, or selecting an application which is already running.
Edit an Application:
Edit an application path or data.
Delete an Application:
Remove an application from the applications list.
Disabled application window for Typing Assistant:
Delete an application window:
Remove an application window from the disabled window list.
Focus on an application window, and press this hotkey to Disable/Enable it. This hotkey is defined at "HotKeys" page.
- When you work in a disabled application, the system tray icon of Typing Assistant shows .
- When you work in a disabled application window, the system tray icon of Typing Assistant shows .
- When you work in a disabled application or disabled application window, you can still activate the Auto-Expand, Auto-Clipboard and Auto-Launch suggestion window by hotkey.